Now Offering ABA consultation & supervision services:
If you do not see your specific need listed, please inquire to see if it is offered.
On-site ABA services are offered in the Atlanta, GA area, and telehealth consultation is available to all states, as well as international families/organizations.
Consultation services include initial assessment to determine the best approach to treatment, personalized goal selection, evidence-based teaching strategies, and function-based behavior reduction interventions, as deemed appropriate for the specific client needs. Workshop/Training requests will also require an initial interview/assessment to determine the best approach to creating the training content.
All services will include a detailed service contract, with treatment expectations clearly outlined. Service is always provided in accordance with ethical standards for the field of Behavior Analysis, as well as a high level of professionalism, and compassion.
- In-home/School based ABA Therapy services
- Supervision for the BCBA Exam/ RBT Competency Assessment
- Individualized Skill Acquisition Programming
- Social Skills Training/ Social Groups Programming
- Community Involvement & Community Participation Intervention
- Learning Readiness Programs/Early Intervention
- Parent Workshops/ Intensive Parent Training/Parent-Family Coaching (single-day or multi-day)
- ABA Staff Workshops/ Intensive Staff Training (single-day or multi-day)
- Book Tours, Book Q & A Sessions
- Professional Training or Collaboration with Schools, Organizations, Daycares, Non-ABA providers, etc.
- Integration in a Church or Religious Program, Special Needs or Behavior Management Ministry Training
- Functional Behavior Assessments/Behavioral Consultation for challenging, disruptive, or aggressive problem behaviors
- IEP Review or Behavioral Recommendations; Behavior Plan Review
- School, Home, or Community Placement Observations & Observation Summaries; ABA Center or Program Evaluation
- Behavioral Skill Assessments and Evaluations (Diagnostic or Psychological evaluations are not offered)
- In-person or Remote behavioral consultation for behavior reduction and/or skill acquisition: brief (50 minutes), short-term (specific contract), & month-to-month (billed monthly on recurring basis)
*Consultation rate will vary depending on the type of service requested, but typically an hourly rate is used.