Now Offering ABA consultation & supervision services:
If you do not see your specific need listed, please inquire to see if it is offered.
Consultation services are provided locally (Atlanta area), or by utilizing telehealth.
Consultation services typically include initial assessment to determine the best approach to treatment, personalized goal selection, evidence-based teaching strategies, and function-based behavior reduction interventions, as deemed appropriate for the specific client needs. Workshop/Training requests also require an initial interview/assessment to determine the best approach to creating the training content.
All provided services will include a detailed service contract, with treatment expectations clearly outlined. Service is always provided in accordance with ethical standards for the field of Behavior Analysis.
- In-home/School based ABA Consultation services
- Assisting Families with Setting Up In-Home ABA Therapy Programs
- Individualized Skill Acquisition Programming
- Social Skills Training/ Social Groups Programming
- Community Involvement & Community Participation Intervention
- Learning Readiness Programs/Early Intervention
- Parent Workshops/ Intensive Parent Training/Parent-Family Coaching (single-day or multi-day)
- ABA Staff Workshops, Intensive Staff Training, School/Organization Group Seminars (single-day or multi-day)
- Book Tours, Book Q & A Sessions
- Design/Create Webinar or Blog Content
- Professional Training or Collaboration with Schools, Organizations, Daycares, Non-ABA providers, etc.
- Integration in a Church or Religious Program, Special Needs or Behavior Management Ministry Training
- Functional Behavior Assessments/Behavioral Consultation for challenging, disruptive, or aggressive problem behaviors
- IEP Review or Behavioral Recommendations; Behavior Plan Review
- School, Home, or Community Placement Observations & Observation Summaries; ABA Center or Program Evaluation
- Behavioral Skill Assessments and Evaluations (Diagnostic or Psychological evaluations are not offered)
- In-person or Remote behavioral consultation for behavior reduction and/or skill acquisition: brief (50 minutes), short-term (specific contract), & month-to-month (billed monthly on recurring basis)
*Consultation rate will vary depending on the type of service requested, but typically an hourly rate is used.